HYGAIN GRAND PRIX PREMIUM 20KG BAG
HYGAIN® GRAND PRIX® should be introduced to your horse’s diet gradually. Feeding amount may be influenced by age, breed, exercise intensity, desired body condition and climate.
HYGAIN® GRAND PRIX® is a palatable and readily digestible energy source. Care should be taken to match feed intake to workload.
Reduce feed intake on rest days, if horses gain weight and/or training regime is interrupted.
is a complete feed and as such the addition of other grains and supplements only serves to dilute the nutritional balance of the feed. Ponies on average will require 1-3kg of HYGAIN® GRAND PRIX® together with 1.5% of their body weight as quality roughage per day. Horses on average will require 3-6kg of HYGAIN® GRAND PRIX® together with 1.5% of their body weight as quality roughage per day.
During periods of heavy sweat loss additional supplementation with an electrolyte such as HYGAIN® REGAIN® is recommended.
- Introduce HYGAIN® GRAND PRIX® to your horse’s diet gradually over a 7-14 day period.
- Feed by weight and not by volume.
- Feed a minimum of 1.5% of your horse’s body weight daily as roughage.
- Horses have a small stomach, so feed little and often.
- Ensure horses have access to clean water.
- For dietary recommendations and nutritional solutions contact HYGAIN®.